Ed and Lorraine Warrens Occult Museum
Houses over 50 years of haunted objects. The most famous of which is, Annabelle the Raggedy Ann Doll.
I can’t tell what my favorite part is, but it’s either
- scientists wasting budget and time to see if ants count their steps
- the idea to put ants on stilts
- there had to be a guy who made ant stilts and put them on the ants
- confused ants
shaper of worlds;
wanda maximoff//scarlet witch
Ray Fawkes replied to me with HUGE news!!!
Oh god please no not Epiphany Constantine. Please don’t add the one thing I hated most about Hellblazer to the new series I hate more than the thing I hated most about Hellblazer.
Get to know me meme: [3/5] female character» Lagertha
"You couldn’t kill me if you tried for a hundred years."
Handmade Swords - Thorn
- Maker: Brendan Olszowy of Fable Blades
- Specification: overall length: 93.8cm (37”). Blade length: 72.6cm (28.6”). Weight: 1940g (4.2lb). Grip length: 11.6cm (4.5”). Guard breadth: 19.5cm (7.7”). Blade width: 4.8cm @ base > 2.2cm @ 10cm from tip. Blade thickness: 5.1mm @ base > 2.95mm @ 10cm from tip. Point of balance - 0cm (level with tips of leaves/ base of blade). Centre of Percussion: ~42cm from base of blade. Hilt Node of Percussion: 4.5cm (1.8”) behind guard / end of grip.
- Medium: corundum ruby, blade: 9260 high carbon steel; grip: poplar core with chrome tanned kid leather wrap; hilt: solid bronze sculpture crafted by Jeffrey J. Robinson
- Techinique: quenched in oil then Tempered twice to hardness ~ 50Rc
Source: Copyright © 2014 Fable Blades